UBER.com, in conjunction with A&R Worldwide’s MUSEXPO, Atlantic Records, Peer Music Publishing, Rebel Group/ADA Distribution and The Agency Group, announced the launch of the online music talent search, You Bring The Talent.
The winning musician/band will receive:
-An EP deal with Atlantic Records
-A music publishing deal with Peer Music
-A Booking Deal with The Agency Group
-Distribution through ADA from The Rebel Group
-A Showcase at The House of Blues in Hollywood, CA
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Sign up on Uber.com and make sure to check the Musician box on the form (this will allow you to add your music to your page.)
2) Gussy up your page with photos, music, your bio and make it all fancy-like, which is super easy on Uber.
3) Head over to the You Bring the Talent page on Uber and grab the embed code for your Voting Module, so you can pop it on your Uber page, or anywhere else you want people to vote for you.
WHAT TO KNOW:
1) The contest is open until March 31st, so there’s plenty of time to sign up and get people to vote for you.
2) Your fans can vote ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS.Ã‚ That’s right–all of your friends and fans can vote for you once every day, so let people know at your shows and on your website (where you can definitely put up your Voting Module.)
3) Think about this — If you’ve got 1000 MySpace friends and half of them vote for you three times a week, that’s 15,000 votes.Ã‚ Not too shabby.
4) You can check out the official rules here.