Paramore Release Riot Track Listing, Album Art

Paramore has released the track listing and album art for their new album, Riot. You can pick up the first single, “Misery Business,” on the Fueled By Ramen store.

Paramore - Riot

Tracklisting

01. For A Pessimist, I’m Pretty Optimistic
02. That’s What You Get
03. Hallelujah
04. Misery Business
05. When It Rains
06. Let The Flames Begin
07. Miracle
08. crushcrushcrush
09. We Are Broken
10. Fences
11. Born For This

Via: AltPress.com

Comments

1. Aaron Powell says

this album is great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hayley youre the best keep up the greatness

2. Erica :-) says

Hayley Williams you are so awesome. KEEP ON ROCKIN’ PARAMORE !!!!!!!!
    luv meeeeeeeee !!!

3. Anibee says

the album’s pretty good, yea. and i gotta say hayley’s got a fair bit of talent! i dont have a favourite song, but i’m still loving misery business, tho i fear that it MAY become over played. i’d persuade anyone to buy/download this album as it’s overall quality is quite high. For the likes of Fall Out Boy/Panic! At The Disco. xx

4. kali says

Hayley you are so pretty.i love your album please keep writing songs you guys are awesome.my fave songs are misery business,pressure,and emergency.i also love all the efort you guys put in ure videos its rocken awesome keep it up .kali & hearts;

5. says

Hayley you are the most deticated girl ive ever seen. You guys are awesome .keep writing song s and ill keep listening.

6. RayychXChaos says

Awesome Awesome AWESOME Album

Every song on it is PURE SECKS.

Get it or regret it xD

Haha. Im a poet and I know it..=]

7. Ben says

this album is awsome, not usally in2 this kinda music but this cd mighta conerted me. luv the chick singer, makes a good change. also loving born for this, def my fav track

8. ♥Meme♥ says

paramore kicks some serious tail. Its awesome i love it. it is the best cd go pick up a copy

9. bob says

i don’t think *drools* quite covers the hotness. Although a guy i know says she’s not all that. I might have to kill him sometime soon :p

10. says

I LOVE PARAMORE!!!!!!!!I LISTEN TO IT ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!I STILL HAVEN’T GOT THE NEW ALBUM RIOT BUT I AM LOOKING FOR IT AND HOPING I WOULD FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!anyway I LOVE PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. \m/rock!itbit(ch\m/ says

wish more people knew about paramore
    radio NEVER plays it :[
    but rock on, you guys are awesome
    shout out to zac, josh, hayley, and jeremy
    peace

12. :P (-_-) KaYlAh (-_-) :P says

OMFG OMFG

HEYZ GUYZ:P

YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AMAZING,
    I LOVE YOU GUYS… :)

PLEASE COME AND TOUR AUSTRALIA,
    AND MAKE SHORE YOU COME TO PERTH,

zac, josh, hayley, and jeremy you guys please tour australia
    and can you write a song about bossy parents and the kids never get there way and never aload out to BIG partys and PROM and stuff

XOX

love you guys

KAYLAH

13. elena says

they came to UMass Amherst for our spring concert in may and they kicked ass! haley is a crazy awesome performer! they sounded even better than the album!

14. BeautifullyBroken says

i love paramore so much im thinkin about joining a band and i have never wanted to but now i want to cuz of paramore

15. Surprise says

Didnt expect the whole album to be great! The first time I listened to the whole album I fell in love with it. The band and the music all sync together…. I EFFIN LOVE THEM!!!

16. paranoid maniac says

oooh i was never ment to brag but i got him where i want him right now ooh it was never my intention to brag to steal it all away from you now but god it feels sow good….
    tight ass song maan i like paramore

17. Ben says

If You love Paramore then I would recomand to get the full length from Halestorm, you would probably get a kick out of that one also.

18. Ruby Mae says

OMG i’m listening to We Are Broken right now….
    I love the whole album soooooooo much….
    Hayley has the most wicked voice ever….
    Paramore is my favourite band EVER!!!!!!!!!
    luv ya <3

19. Ruby Mae says

but then again….We Were Born For This is even better than the rest….. I FRIGGIN LOVE PARAMORE!!!!

20. Mandy says

This CD is awesome.
    Paramore rocks!
    All of you guys should go and download there new CD “Brand New Eyes”.
    It’s better then Riot!

21. PrettyHayley! :) says

paramore rocks! riot is awesome and so is brand new eyes :)
    hayley is so pretty and her voice is just amazing.

22. giuli says

i love this band, is impresionant… the best track is crushcrushcrush, hayley you have the best voice in the world. i`m fan the paramore… los quiero una banda :)