The Spill Canvas will be replacing MxPx on the upcoming Yellocard tour. Dates can be found here.
Viral marketing has started for Story Of The Year‘s upcoming new album. A trailer titled “The Black Swan” can be seen below. The video links to armyoftheblackswan.com where you can hear a new song from the band and a timer is counting down until January 29th.
Featuring three New Found Glory originals and three cover songs, this is a release that shows an inspired band having fun making a record for themselves and their supporters. The Tip Of The Iceberg EP pays tribute to the bands and the people who inspired New Found Glory throughout their career as they reached their success over the last decade.
The Hush Sound have posted a new song titled “Medicine Man” on their MySpace page. The band’s new album, Goodbye Blues will be out March 18th.
The album art for Panic At The Disco‘s new album, Pretty. Odd., can be seen below. The album hits stores on March 25th. Check out the album art and track listing below.
1. We’re So Starving
2. 9 in the Afternoon
3. She’s a Handsome Women
4. Do You See What I’m Seeing
5. That Green Gentleman
6. I Have Friends in Holy Spaces
7. Northern Downpour
8. When the Day Met the Night
9. Pas de Chavel
10. The Piano Knows Something I Don’t Know
11. Sushi in a Tuxedo in the Clams Casino
12. Folkin’ Around
13. Snooze Me, Ms. Britches
14. From a Mountain in the Middle of the Cabins
15. Mad As Rabbits
UBER.com, in conjunction with A&R Worldwide’s MUSEXPO, Atlantic Records, Peer Music Publishing, Rebel Group/ADA Distribution and The Agency Group, announced the launch of the online music talent search, You Bring The Talent.
The winning musician/band will receive:
-An EP deal with Atlantic Records
-A music publishing deal with Peer Music
-A Booking Deal with The Agency Group
-Distribution through ADA from The Rebel Group
-A Showcase at The House of Blues in Hollywood, CA
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Sign up on Uber.com and make sure to check the Musician box on the form (this will allow you to add your music to your page.)
2) Gussy up your page with photos, music, your bio and make it all fancy-like, which is super easy on Uber.
3) Head over to the You Bring the Talent page on Uber and grab the embed code for your Voting Module, so you can pop it on your Uber page, or anywhere else you want people to vote for you.
WHAT TO KNOW:
1) The contest is open until March 31st, so there’s plenty of time to sign up and get people to vote for you.
2) Your fans can vote ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS.Ã‚ That’s right–all of your friends and fans can vote for you once every day, so let people know at your shows and on your website (where you can definitely put up your Voting Module.)
3) Think about this — If you’ve got 1000 MySpace friends and half of them vote for you three times a week, that’s 15,000 votes.Ã‚ Not too shabby.
4) You can check out the official rules here.
The Matches will release their new album, A Band In Hope, on March 18th. The band has put up a new song titled “Wake The Sun” on their MySpace page. Check out the album art and track listing for the album below.
01. AM Tilts
02. Their City
03. Wake the Sun
04. Darkness Rising
05. To Build a Mountain
06. We Are One
07. Point Me Toward the Morning
08. From 24C
09. Clouds Crash
10. Between Halloweens
11. If I Were You
12. Future Tense
13. Yankee In a Chip Shop
14. Proctor Rd.