Sidecho Records is looking for a couple interns so if you are interested, check out the details below!
SIDECHO GRAPHICS/WEB INTERN:
You will be assisting our graphics person with the following:
– Designing and laying out print collateral including advertisements, album covers/artwork, flyers, posters, etc
– Creating internet assets including web banners, e-cards, flash videos, buddy icons, etc
– Producing layout designs with impeccable attention to detail and the ability to accurately fix any changes made to copy
– Providing creative input on all projects
– Assisting production manager in ensuring projects run smoothly and within deadline
– Managing and maintaining website layout as well as troubleshooting website issues
– Minimum of 15 hours a week (days and times are very flexible)
– Must be familiar with print and web design programs (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, PageMaker, Premier, PowerPoint, Quark, etc)
– Background in Adobe/Macromedia/Multimedia and web design applications
– Able to understand and conform to print and web standards (including file types, dimension requirements, etc)
– Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Prior music industry experience a plus, but a passion for music is a must
Please note: We are looking for an intern that can help out with graphics as well as help handle the internet-side of things, including but not limited to updating our simple PHP-based website. The bulk of this job is graphics, but those with internet know-how will be given priority interviews.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to ann[email protected] with the subject “Graphics Intern”.
This is an unpaid internship with an established independent record label in Signal Hill. We are looking for interns for the upcoming year, but will be interviewing and training sooner than that. Prior experience not required, but a passion for music is a must! The ideal candidate will be responsible and dependable. If you want to learn a lot about the music industry in a short amount of time, this is the internship for you!
-Assisting with mail outs
-Managing and updating the label Myspace profile (as well as several of our bands’ profiles)
-Stocking our promo closet
-Promoting and marketing both online and offline
-Keeping the office in order (light cleaning, etc)
-Preparing and sending out tour posters and mail orders
-Putting together press kits
-Assisting all departments as tasks come up
-Various clerical tasks
-Minimum of 10 hours a week (days and times very flexible) with at least a 3-month commitment
-Must be able to stick to a schedule
-Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
-Must be familiar with and can use common office programs such as Word and Excel
-Mac proficient preferably (If you’re a PC person, that’s fine. We’ll train you.)
Please email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “SideCho Intern”. We are always looking for people with additional skills such as graphic design, website building, etc, so if you have those, please mention them in your cover letter or resume.